Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri October 25, 2013
Siemens Expanding In Crittenden County
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear joined company officials and local leaders in Crittenden County yesterday to announce the more than $2 million expansion at Siemens’ rail automation facility.
The German-owned company will create 50 new jobs as a result of its expanded facility.
The Marion facility employs 200 workers and engineers control systems for railways and transit authorities.
The expansion makes way for production and installation of technology for wayside buildings.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority approved the company for tax incentives up to 500 thousand dollars.