Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri October 25, 2013
Siemens Expanding In Crittenden County
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear joined company officials and local leaders in Crittenden County yesterday to announce the more than $2 million expansion at Siemens’ rail automation facility.
The German-owned company will create 50 new jobs as a result of its expanded facility.
The Marion facility employs 200 workers and engineers control systems for railways and transit authorities.
The expansion makes way for production and installation of technology for wayside buildings.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority approved the company for tax incentives up to 500 thousand dollars.