Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 25, 2013
Siemens Expanding In Crittenden County
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear joined company officials and local leaders in Crittenden County yesterday to announce the more than $2 million expansion at Siemens’ rail automation facility.
The German-owned company will create 50 new jobs as a result of its expanded facility.
The Marion facility employs 200 workers and engineers control systems for railways and transit authorities.
The expansion makes way for production and installation of technology for wayside buildings.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority approved the company for tax incentives up to 500 thousand dollars.