Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri October 25, 2013
Siemens Expanding In Crittenden County
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear joined company officials and local leaders in Crittenden County yesterday to announce the more than $2 million expansion at Siemens’ rail automation facility.
The German-owned company will create 50 new jobs as a result of its expanded facility.
The Marion facility employs 200 workers and engineers control systems for railways and transit authorities.
The expansion makes way for production and installation of technology for wayside buildings.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority approved the company for tax incentives up to 500 thousand dollars.