Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri June 5, 2009
Should the FDA regulate tobacco?
By Lisa Autry
Murray, KY – The US Senate is deciding if the Food and Drug Administration should have the power to regulate tobacco. Passage seems sure as a similar measure has already cleared the House. Kentucky Public Radio's Lisa Autry has reaction from tobacco country.