Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Sounds Good Special
Wed July 16, 2014
A Short History of Apple Corps 'Sounds Good'
Tune in to Sounds Good Thursday, July 24 as guest host Todd Hatton takes us back to the 1960s for a look at Apple Corps. The label, founded by the Beatles, was a launching pad for artists like James Taylor and Badfinger as well as a source for the Fab Four's classic solo work. We'll prepare crisp facts and some sweet tunes in this music documentary.
Join us Thursday, July 24th at 11 a.m. for A Short History of Apple Corps, on Sounds Good!