Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed November 26, 2008
Shock Probation Denied
By Angela Hatton
Bardwell, KY – A Carlisle County judge has denied shock probation for an Iraq war veteran convicted in May of reckless homicide. The order from Bardwell Judge Tim Langford means former Kentucky National Guardsman Cody Morris will remain in jail until at least April, when he becomes eligible for parole. Morris is serving time for the shooting death of fellow guardsman Casey Lee Hall.