Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Wed November 26, 2008
Shock Probation Denied
By Angela Hatton
Bardwell, KY – A Carlisle County judge has denied shock probation for an Iraq war veteran convicted in May of reckless homicide. The order from Bardwell Judge Tim Langford means former Kentucky National Guardsman Cody Morris will remain in jail until at least April, when he becomes eligible for parole. Morris is serving time for the shooting death of fellow guardsman Casey Lee Hall.