Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed November 26, 2008
Shock Probation Denied
By Angela Hatton
Bardwell, KY – A Carlisle County judge has denied shock probation for an Iraq war veteran convicted in May of reckless homicide. The order from Bardwell Judge Tim Langford means former Kentucky National Guardsman Cody Morris will remain in jail until at least April, when he becomes eligible for parole. Morris is serving time for the shooting death of fellow guardsman Casey Lee Hall.