Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri April 27, 2012
Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership
As National Poetry Month closes we’re bringing you a glimpse into Murray Middle School classroom activities with the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative. It coordinates with the annual Shakespeare Festival at Murray. Murray State faculty member Dr. Barbara Cobb brought the Bard’s sonnets to Murray Middle and is here to share a sample of student responses.
Thanks to Dr. Barbara Cobb and Murray Middle School Fourth Graders Cooper, McKenna, and Garrett for reminding us of the sonnets in this sampling from a project of the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative, which coordinates with the Murray Shakespeare Festival.