Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri April 27, 2012
Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership
As National Poetry Month closes we’re bringing you a glimpse into Murray Middle School classroom activities with the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative. It coordinates with the annual Shakespeare Festival at Murray. Murray State faculty member Dr. Barbara Cobb brought the Bard’s sonnets to Murray Middle and is here to share a sample of student responses.
Thanks to Dr. Barbara Cobb and Murray Middle School Fourth Graders Cooper, McKenna, and Garrett for reminding us of the sonnets in this sampling from a project of the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative, which coordinates with the Murray Shakespeare Festival.