Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri April 27, 2012
Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership
As National Poetry Month closes we’re bringing you a glimpse into Murray Middle School classroom activities with the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative. It coordinates with the annual Shakespeare Festival at Murray. Murray State faculty member Dr. Barbara Cobb brought the Bard’s sonnets to Murray Middle and is here to share a sample of student responses.
Thanks to Dr. Barbara Cobb and Murray Middle School Fourth Graders Cooper, McKenna, and Garrett for reminding us of the sonnets in this sampling from a project of the Shakespeare in the Schools Partnership Initiative, which coordinates with the Murray Shakespeare Festival.