Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed May 28, 2014
Seymour Bluffs Childrens Author Reads at Wickliffe Mounds
Seymour Bluffs is an American Bald Eagle who travels back in time to an Illini Indian village located along the Mississippi River and helps the natives resolve a problem with the mysterious Piasa Bird in the children's book by author Phyllis Bechtold. On Sounds Good, Kate speaks with Bechtold about her upcoming presentation on May 31 at Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site, and the life-sized Seymour Bluffs who will be on-hand to help Bechtold autograph her books for sale in this children's event.
Hear the Conversation:
Seymour Bluffs at Wickliffe Mounds is May 31 from 1 pm to 3 pm at the Wickliffe Mounds Welcome Center at 94 Green Street in Wickliffe.