Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed May 28, 2014
Seymour Bluffs Childrens Author Reads at Wickliffe Mounds
Seymour Bluffs is an American Bald Eagle who travels back in time to an Illini Indian village located along the Mississippi River and helps the natives resolve a problem with the mysterious Piasa Bird in the children's book by author Phyllis Bechtold. On Sounds Good, Kate speaks with Bechtold about her upcoming presentation on May 31 at Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site, and the life-sized Seymour Bluffs who will be on-hand to help Bechtold autograph her books for sale in this children's event.
Hear the Conversation:
Seymour Bluffs at Wickliffe Mounds is May 31 from 1 pm to 3 pm at the Wickliffe Mounds Welcome Center at 94 Green Street in Wickliffe.