Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
Wed May 28, 2014
Seymour Bluffs Childrens Author Reads at Wickliffe Mounds
Seymour Bluffs is an American Bald Eagle who travels back in time to an Illini Indian village located along the Mississippi River and helps the natives resolve a problem with the mysterious Piasa Bird in the children's book by author Phyllis Bechtold. On Sounds Good, Kate speaks with Bechtold about her upcoming presentation on May 31 at Wickliffe Mounds State Historic Site, and the life-sized Seymour Bluffs who will be on-hand to help Bechtold autograph her books for sale in this children's event.
Hear the Conversation:
Seymour Bluffs at Wickliffe Mounds is May 31 from 1 pm to 3 pm at the Wickliffe Mounds Welcome Center at 94 Green Street in Wickliffe.