Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon June 11, 2012
Severe Weather in the Four Rivers Region
From the National Weather Service:
At 3:40 pm: A line of intense showers and thunderstorms is currently moving through southwest Indiana and west Kentucky. It will continue pressing southeast and affect the rest of southwest IN and west KY. Very heavy rain and some severe storms (damaging winds/hail) will be possible. These storms are also producing a good deal of lightning. Light to moderate rain is falling behind the main line as well.