Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu December 10, 2009
Serial Rapist Pleads Guilty
By Angela Hatton
Dresden, TN – An accused Tennessee serial rapist has pled guilty in Weakley County Circuit Court. Thirty-six year old Bruce Tuck pled guilty this morning to 22 charges, including aggravated rape, kidnapping, and burglary. The three separate rape incidents occurred near Martin, Tennessee in July and August. Tuck was sentenced to sixty years in a state correctional facility for the crimes. Police also suspect Tuck in rapes that occurred near Memphis, but so far they have been unable to tie him to the cases.