Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed January 20, 2010
Serial Killer May Stand Trial in Paducah
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Convicted serial killer Timothy Krajcir may be extradited to Paducah to stand trial for a slaying over 30 years ago. 65-year-old Krajcir was indicted two years ago by a McCracken grand jury for the kidnapping and murder of Joyce Tharp in 1979. He's currently serving two 40-year sentences in Illinois after being convicted of at least seven murders and confessing to two others, including Tharp's. The Paducah Sun reports a warrant was served yesterday seeking Krajcir's extradition.