Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 23, 2013
Senator Mitch McConnell To Make Murray Visit
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell visits Murray Thursday to speak with employees at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. The Senate Minority Leader has held over 50 hospital town hall meetings to discuss the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare,’s impact on Kentucky and Kentucky businesses.
The Republican senator’s visit comes just three days after junior Senator Rand Paul visited Murray to talk with constituents about the effects of the government shutdown and the Olmsted Dam project near Paducah.
Senator McConnell will visit the hospital a little after 10 o’clock Thursday morning.