Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 23, 2013
Senator Mitch McConnell To Make Murray Visit
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell visits Murray Thursday to speak with employees at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. The Senate Minority Leader has held over 50 hospital town hall meetings to discuss the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare,’s impact on Kentucky and Kentucky businesses.
The Republican senator’s visit comes just three days after junior Senator Rand Paul visited Murray to talk with constituents about the effects of the government shutdown and the Olmsted Dam project near Paducah.
Senator McConnell will visit the hospital a little after 10 o’clock Thursday morning.