Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed October 23, 2013
Senator Mitch McConnell To Make Murray Visit
Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell visits Murray Thursday to speak with employees at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. The Senate Minority Leader has held over 50 hospital town hall meetings to discuss the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare,’s impact on Kentucky and Kentucky businesses.
The Republican senator’s visit comes just three days after junior Senator Rand Paul visited Murray to talk with constituents about the effects of the government shutdown and the Olmsted Dam project near Paducah.
Senator McConnell will visit the hospital a little after 10 o’clock Thursday morning.