Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Sun March 18, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Registered Nurse Judy Lyle, Health Educator and Staff Nurse at Murray State's Health Services, speaks to Kate Lochte about the dangers of second-hand smoke and what the Coalition for Clean Air in Murray plans to do about it.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte interview Judy Lyle.