Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Sun March 18, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Registered Nurse Judy Lyle, Health Educator and Staff Nurse at Murray State's Health Services, speaks to Kate Lochte about the dangers of second-hand smoke and what the Coalition for Clean Air in Murray plans to do about it.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte interview Judy Lyle.