Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Sun March 18, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Registered Nurse Judy Lyle, Health Educator and Staff Nurse at Murray State's Health Services, speaks to Kate Lochte about the dangers of second-hand smoke and what the Coalition for Clean Air in Murray plans to do about it.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte interview Judy Lyle.