Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Sun March 18, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Registered Nurse Judy Lyle, Health Educator and Staff Nurse at Murray State's Health Services, speaks to Kate Lochte about the dangers of second-hand smoke and what the Coalition for Clean Air in Murray plans to do about it.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte interview Judy Lyle.