Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Mon November 18, 2013
Second Bomb Threat in as Many School Days Evacuates Students at Calloway Middle
UPDATE From Calloway County Schools: 12:25
Calloway Middle School has been cleared by Law Enforcement and students are expected to return to the building in the next few minutes.
Calloway County Middle School students have been evacuated due to an alleged bomb threat.
Emergency Personnel are on the scene. This is the second threat in as many school days for Calloway County Schools.
School officials say the children are safe, and students of the adjacent high school and preschool are safe and following a shelter in place protocol.