Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon November 18, 2013
Second Bomb Threat in as Many School Days Evacuates Students at Calloway Middle
UPDATE From Calloway County Schools: 12:25
Calloway Middle School has been cleared by Law Enforcement and students are expected to return to the building in the next few minutes.
Calloway County Middle School students have been evacuated due to an alleged bomb threat.
Emergency Personnel are on the scene. This is the second threat in as many school days for Calloway County Schools.
School officials say the children are safe, and students of the adjacent high school and preschool are safe and following a shelter in place protocol.