Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon November 18, 2013
Second Bomb Threat in as Many School Days Evacuates Students at Calloway Middle
UPDATE From Calloway County Schools: 12:25
Calloway Middle School has been cleared by Law Enforcement and students are expected to return to the building in the next few minutes.
Calloway County Middle School students have been evacuated due to an alleged bomb threat.
Emergency Personnel are on the scene. This is the second threat in as many school days for Calloway County Schools.
School officials say the children are safe, and students of the adjacent high school and preschool are safe and following a shelter in place protocol.