Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon November 18, 2013
Second Bomb Threat in as Many School Days Evacuates Students at Calloway Middle
UPDATE From Calloway County Schools: 12:25
Calloway Middle School has been cleared by Law Enforcement and students are expected to return to the building in the next few minutes.
Calloway County Middle School students have been evacuated due to an alleged bomb threat.
Emergency Personnel are on the scene. This is the second threat in as many school days for Calloway County Schools.
School officials say the children are safe, and students of the adjacent high school and preschool are safe and following a shelter in place protocol.