Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Thu March 7, 2013
School Superintendents Write Letter of Support for Dunn
The superintendents of 27 western Kentucky school districts have unanimously voted to support an extension of Murray State University President Randy Dunn’s contract. The superintendents are members of the West Kentucky Educational Cooperative.
At their meeting last Wednesday the superintendents decided to write a letter to MSU’s Board of Regents. The letter says the WKEC members have an excellent relationship with Dunn, and expresses their hope that he would continue as Murray State’s President. The Board must act on Dunn’s contract by June 30. The president’s current contract ends in June 2014.