Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu March 7, 2013
School Superintendents Write Letter of Support for Dunn
The superintendents of 27 western Kentucky school districts have unanimously voted to support an extension of Murray State University President Randy Dunn’s contract. The superintendents are members of the West Kentucky Educational Cooperative.
At their meeting last Wednesday the superintendents decided to write a letter to MSU’s Board of Regents. The letter says the WKEC members have an excellent relationship with Dunn, and expresses their hope that he would continue as Murray State’s President. The Board must act on Dunn’s contract by June 30. The president’s current contract ends in June 2014.