Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu March 7, 2013
School Superintendents Write Letter of Support for Dunn
The superintendents of 27 western Kentucky school districts have unanimously voted to support an extension of Murray State University President Randy Dunn’s contract. The superintendents are members of the West Kentucky Educational Cooperative.
At their meeting last Wednesday the superintendents decided to write a letter to MSU’s Board of Regents. The letter says the WKEC members have an excellent relationship with Dunn, and expresses their hope that he would continue as Murray State’s President. The Board must act on Dunn’s contract by June 30. The president’s current contract ends in June 2014.