Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Thu March 7, 2013
School Superintendents Write Letter of Support for Dunn
The superintendents of 27 western Kentucky school districts have unanimously voted to support an extension of Murray State University President Randy Dunn’s contract. The superintendents are members of the West Kentucky Educational Cooperative.
At their meeting last Wednesday the superintendents decided to write a letter to MSU’s Board of Regents. The letter says the WKEC members have an excellent relationship with Dunn, and expresses their hope that he would continue as Murray State’s President. The Board must act on Dunn’s contract by June 30. The president’s current contract ends in June 2014.