Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu March 7, 2013
School Superintendents Write Letter of Support for Dunn
The superintendents of 27 western Kentucky school districts have unanimously voted to support an extension of Murray State University President Randy Dunn’s contract. The superintendents are members of the West Kentucky Educational Cooperative.
At their meeting last Wednesday the superintendents decided to write a letter to MSU’s Board of Regents. The letter says the WKEC members have an excellent relationship with Dunn, and expresses their hope that he would continue as Murray State’s President. The Board must act on Dunn’s contract by June 30. The president’s current contract ends in June 2014.