Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 20, 2013
Samfest Remembers Local Musician Sammie Crutcher and Benefits Charities
Chris Kerlick speaks with Tracy Ross on Sounds Good about Samfest IV, a memorial/charity concert for late local musician Sammie Crutcher. Crutcher played in a Samfest is at Hidden Creek Campground in Springville, Tennessee on May 25. This family event features music in the styles of bluegrass, country and rock & roll. Proceeds from this year's event goes to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. See more information about the event.