Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue December 10, 2013
Salvation Army Bell Ringers Still Needed
There's still time for a moment of making people smile and help feed the hungry by being a Salvation Army Bell Ringer in Murray. The effort needs more Bell Ringer volunteers for five upcoming slots: this Saturday and next and the Monday and Tuesday of Christmas week. Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert speaks with Kate Lochte.
Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert is your contact for becoming a Salvation Army bell ringer this month. It's fun and helps feed the hungry. Call Lambert at 270-753-7265.