Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue December 10, 2013
Salvation Army Bell Ringers Still Needed
There's still time for a moment of making people smile and help feed the hungry by being a Salvation Army Bell Ringer in Murray. The effort needs more Bell Ringer volunteers for five upcoming slots: this Saturday and next and the Monday and Tuesday of Christmas week. Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert speaks with Kate Lochte.
Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert is your contact for becoming a Salvation Army bell ringer this month. It's fun and helps feed the hungry. Call Lambert at 270-753-7265.