Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue December 10, 2013
Salvation Army Bell Ringers Still Needed
There's still time for a moment of making people smile and help feed the hungry by being a Salvation Army Bell Ringer in Murray. The effort needs more Bell Ringer volunteers for five upcoming slots: this Saturday and next and the Monday and Tuesday of Christmas week. Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert speaks with Kate Lochte.
Murray Calloway County Hospital Chaplain Kerry Lambert is your contact for becoming a Salvation Army bell ringer this month. It's fun and helps feed the hungry. Call Lambert at 270-753-7265.