Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon July 7, 2014
Safety on the Spectrum: Awareness for Kids with Autism
For families with children who are living in the autism spectrum, routine safety awareness is even more important. Crissy Ramey of Families on the Spectrum speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about keeping potentially vulnerable kids safe. Hear the conversation:
Families on the Spectrum is a local non-profit whose goal is to provide family outings, meetings, parents' nights out, and community support for autism families in western Kentucky.