Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Mon July 7, 2014
Safety on the Spectrum: Awareness for Kids with Autism
For families with children who are living in the autism spectrum, routine safety awareness is even more important. Crissy Ramey of Families on the Spectrum speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about keeping potentially vulnerable kids safe. Hear the conversation:
Families on the Spectrum is a local non-profit whose goal is to provide family outings, meetings, parents' nights out, and community support for autism families in western Kentucky.