Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon July 7, 2014
Safety on the Spectrum: Awareness for Kids with Autism
For families with children who are living in the autism spectrum, routine safety awareness is even more important. Crissy Ramey of Families on the Spectrum speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about keeping potentially vulnerable kids safe. Hear the conversation:
Families on the Spectrum is a local non-profit whose goal is to provide family outings, meetings, parents' nights out, and community support for autism families in western Kentucky.