Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon July 7, 2014
Safety on the Spectrum: Awareness for Kids with Autism
For families with children who are living in the autism spectrum, routine safety awareness is even more important. Crissy Ramey of Families on the Spectrum speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about keeping potentially vulnerable kids safe. Hear the conversation:
Families on the Spectrum is a local non-profit whose goal is to provide family outings, meetings, parents' nights out, and community support for autism families in western Kentucky.