Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed June 27, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – On the day when Kentucky was expected to hold its first runoff election in seventy-five years, legislation was pre-filed to permanently repeal gubernatorial runoff elections. Chad Lampe has the story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the run-off repeal.