Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Wed June 27, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – On the day when Kentucky was expected to hold its first runoff election in seventy-five years, legislation was pre-filed to permanently repeal gubernatorial runoff elections. Chad Lampe has the story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the run-off repeal.