Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed June 27, 2007
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – On the day when Kentucky was expected to hold its first runoff election in seventy-five years, legislation was pre-filed to permanently repeal gubernatorial runoff elections. Chad Lampe has the story.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's report on the run-off repeal.