Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed December 30, 2009
Ron Paul to Campaign for Son in January
Bowling Green, KY – Former Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is expected in Kentucky late next month for a political rally and fundraiser to benefit his son's U.S. Senate campaign. Bowling Green eye surgeon Rand Paul is seeking the Republican nomination to run for the Senate seat now held by the retiring Jim Bunning. Campaign Manager David Adams says the two Pauls will be together at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center in Louisville January 30th. The younger Paul is one of several Republicans, including Secretary of State Trey Grayson, running for the Senate seat. Ron Paul is a congressman from Texas.