Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Fri June 21, 2013
ROMP Music Fest Returns to Owensboro
On Sounds Good, Tracy Ross welcomes ROMP Team member Chris Langdon of the International Bluegrass Music Museum to talk about this year's music festival. Be listening for the fabulous music lineup including The Punch Brothers, Merle Haggard, Del McCoury Band, Sam Bush, Carolina Chocolate Drops, and many others, at ROMP next Wednesday through Saturday in Owensboro’s Yellow Springs Park. Tickets are $45 for a single day, or $135 for the weekend. See more at RompFest.com.