Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri June 21, 2013
ROMP Music Fest Returns to Owensboro
On Sounds Good, Tracy Ross welcomes ROMP Team member Chris Langdon of the International Bluegrass Music Museum to talk about this year's music festival. Be listening for the fabulous music lineup including The Punch Brothers, Merle Haggard, Del McCoury Band, Sam Bush, Carolina Chocolate Drops, and many others, at ROMP next Wednesday through Saturday in Owensboro’s Yellow Springs Park. Tickets are $45 for a single day, or $135 for the weekend. See more at RompFest.com.