Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri June 21, 2013
ROMP Music Fest Returns to Owensboro
On Sounds Good, Tracy Ross welcomes ROMP Team member Chris Langdon of the International Bluegrass Music Museum to talk about this year's music festival. Be listening for the fabulous music lineup including The Punch Brothers, Merle Haggard, Del McCoury Band, Sam Bush, Carolina Chocolate Drops, and many others, at ROMP next Wednesday through Saturday in Owensboro’s Yellow Springs Park. Tickets are $45 for a single day, or $135 for the weekend. See more at RompFest.com.