Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri June 21, 2013
ROMP Music Fest Returns to Owensboro
On Sounds Good, Tracy Ross welcomes ROMP Team member Chris Langdon of the International Bluegrass Music Museum to talk about this year's music festival. Be listening for the fabulous music lineup including The Punch Brothers, Merle Haggard, Del McCoury Band, Sam Bush, Carolina Chocolate Drops, and many others, at ROMP next Wednesday through Saturday in Owensboro’s Yellow Springs Park. Tickets are $45 for a single day, or $135 for the weekend. See more at RompFest.com.