Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu October 24, 2013
Rockin' 4 Research in Madisonville Benefits Cancer Society
Madisonville Hudson Toyota's Lisa Moberly talks about its "Rockin' 4 Research Festival" featuring six live bands and Relay for Life teams at the dealership Saturday, raising money for the American Cancer Society.
They'll be backing canned goods donations for the local food bank and giving away a Dodge Dart. The festival will be held from noon to 9 pm at the dealership, located at 1055 Crossing Place, Exit #44 Pennyrile Pkwy, in Madisonville. More information at hudsontoyotakentucky.com.