Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu October 24, 2013
Rockin' 4 Research in Madisonville Benefits Cancer Society
Madisonville Hudson Toyota's Lisa Moberly talks about its "Rockin' 4 Research Festival" featuring six live bands and Relay for Life teams at the dealership Saturday, raising money for the American Cancer Society.
They'll be backing canned goods donations for the local food bank and giving away a Dodge Dart. The festival will be held from noon to 9 pm at the dealership, located at 1055 Crossing Place, Exit #44 Pennyrile Pkwy, in Madisonville. More information at hudsontoyotakentucky.com.