Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Thu October 24, 2013
Rockin' 4 Research in Madisonville Benefits Cancer Society
Madisonville Hudson Toyota's Lisa Moberly talks about its "Rockin' 4 Research Festival" featuring six live bands and Relay for Life teams at the dealership Saturday, raising money for the American Cancer Society.
They'll be backing canned goods donations for the local food bank and giving away a Dodge Dart. The festival will be held from noon to 9 pm at the dealership, located at 1055 Crossing Place, Exit #44 Pennyrile Pkwy, in Madisonville. More information at hudsontoyotakentucky.com.