Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Roads & Highways
Mon February 4, 2013
Road Restrictions in Land Between the Lakes
Lane restrictions in parts of Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area begin today as workers begin to install fiber optic cable lines to improve communications in the forest. The work starts today along Forest Road 165 near Wranglers Campground and is expected to last about 30 days. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow.
Forest Service Road 134 will be closed through Friday with barricades in place until the work is complete. Both boat ramps are now available for use with access from US68/KY80 only.