Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Roads & Highways
Mon February 4, 2013
Road Restrictions in Land Between the Lakes
Lane restrictions in parts of Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area begin today as workers begin to install fiber optic cable lines to improve communications in the forest. The work starts today along Forest Road 165 near Wranglers Campground and is expected to last about 30 days. Expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow.
Forest Service Road 134 will be closed through Friday with barricades in place until the work is complete. Both boat ramps are now available for use with access from US68/KY80 only.