Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed January 16, 2013
Road Conditions To Improve Throughout The Day
Highway crews continue de-icing work this morning on roadways across western Kentucky.
Many roads froze overnight, causing multiple accidents and road closures including I-24 in Lyon County, the West Kentucky Parkway in Muhlenberg County and U.S. 68 in Trigg County. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say all main roads are now open to traffic. Crews are concentrating on bridges, overpasses, and other trouble spots. KYTC officials say you should use extra caution getting out this morning as some slick spots may persist into the daylight hours.