Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed January 16, 2013
Road Conditions To Improve Throughout The Day
Highway crews continue de-icing work this morning on roadways across western Kentucky.
Many roads froze overnight, causing multiple accidents and road closures including I-24 in Lyon County, the West Kentucky Parkway in Muhlenberg County and U.S. 68 in Trigg County. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say all main roads are now open to traffic. Crews are concentrating on bridges, overpasses, and other trouble spots. KYTC officials say you should use extra caution getting out this morning as some slick spots may persist into the daylight hours.