Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed January 16, 2013
Road Conditions To Improve Throughout The Day
Highway crews continue de-icing work this morning on roadways across western Kentucky.
Many roads froze overnight, causing multiple accidents and road closures including I-24 in Lyon County, the West Kentucky Parkway in Muhlenberg County and U.S. 68 in Trigg County. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say all main roads are now open to traffic. Crews are concentrating on bridges, overpasses, and other trouble spots. KYTC officials say you should use extra caution getting out this morning as some slick spots may persist into the daylight hours.