Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed January 16, 2013
Road Conditions To Improve Throughout The Day
Highway crews continue de-icing work this morning on roadways across western Kentucky.
Many roads froze overnight, causing multiple accidents and road closures including I-24 in Lyon County, the West Kentucky Parkway in Muhlenberg County and U.S. 68 in Trigg County. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials say all main roads are now open to traffic. Crews are concentrating on bridges, overpasses, and other trouble spots. KYTC officials say you should use extra caution getting out this morning as some slick spots may persist into the daylight hours.