Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 30, 2009
A River City Ghost Tour through haunted Paducah
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Over the past few Halloweens, "ghost tours," walks or drives past allegedly haunted sites around town, have become increasingly popular throughout the US. And this year, Paducah's joined that list with Market House Theatre's series of River City Ghost Tours. The tours combine history and hauntings, some of which may surprise you and will certainly send a chill down your spine. Since Todd Hatton personally finds that mix irresistible, he went along on one of these walks down Paducah's spookier streets, and bring you some of the River City's ghostly history.