Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 30, 2009
A River City Ghost Tour through haunted Paducah
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – Over the past few Halloweens, "ghost tours," walks or drives past allegedly haunted sites around town, have become increasingly popular throughout the US. And this year, Paducah's joined that list with Market House Theatre's series of River City Ghost Tours. The tours combine history and hauntings, some of which may surprise you and will certainly send a chill down your spine. Since Todd Hatton personally finds that mix irresistible, he went along on one of these walks down Paducah's spookier streets, and bring you some of the River City's ghostly history.