Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon September 30, 2013
Revolutionary War Soldier To Receive Grave Markings in Marshall County Cemetary
An American Revolutionary war soldier and two of his daughters will get formal grave markings in Marshall County.
Private Jess Henson and daughters Mary Molly Goodbread Henson and Jane Henson Darnall will be honored in a ceremony Sunday at the Soldier Creek Church Cemetery.
Daughters of the American Revolution member Ann Uddberg says Henson enlisted at 16 years-old with the Kings Mountain Boys.
The unit fought British loyalists along the North Carolina-South Carolina border. Uddberg says descendants of Private Henson are coming from as far as Alaska, California, Texas, Alabama and Tennessee for Sunday’s ceremony.