Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 12, 2010
Retirees still waiting for decision
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Massac County, IL – Some 70 Massac County District 1 school retirees are still waiting for the decision on whether the original rate for their life insurance will stand strong. The rate that went up considerably is now on the docket in Massac County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ronald Ekiss will hear the case on March 8th at 1pm.