Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 12, 2010
Retirees still waiting for decision
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Massac County, IL – Some 70 Massac County District 1 school retirees are still waiting for the decision on whether the original rate for their life insurance will stand strong. The rate that went up considerably is now on the docket in Massac County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ronald Ekiss will hear the case on March 8th at 1pm.