Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue January 12, 2010
Retirees still waiting for decision
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Massac County, IL – Some 70 Massac County District 1 school retirees are still waiting for the decision on whether the original rate for their life insurance will stand strong. The rate that went up considerably is now on the docket in Massac County Circuit Court. Circuit Judge Ronald Ekiss will hear the case on March 8th at 1pm.