Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu January 22, 2009
Restructuring Kentucky's art institutions
By Elizabeth Kramer
Murray, KY – President elect Barack Obama's plan to aid the national economy includes $350 billion in spending on infrastructure from water systems to broadband networks. Cultural institutions aren't part of the package, but arts leaders in Kentucky and beyond are thinking more seriously about their infrastructure needs and their role in the economy. Kentucky Public Radio's Elizabeth Kramer reports.