Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri April 10, 2009
Restaurants change recipes for recession
By Stephanie Sanders
Frankfort, KY – The dip in the economy has restaurant owners and chefs scrambling for new ways to bring in customers. As Kentucky Public Radio's Stephanie Sanders reports, those tweaks range from attempts to make dining more comfortable to the ingredients that find their way onto your plate.