Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Fri April 10, 2009
Restaurants change recipes for recession
By Stephanie Sanders
Frankfort, KY – The dip in the economy has restaurant owners and chefs scrambling for new ways to bring in customers. As Kentucky Public Radio's Stephanie Sanders reports, those tweaks range from attempts to make dining more comfortable to the ingredients that find their way onto your plate.