Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 12, 2009
Residents vote on Stone Brook winery
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – Residents of Calloway County's Jackson Precinct will vote next week on whether or not Stone Brook Small Farm and Winery may, in fact, become a legal winery. County Clerk Ray Coursey, Jr., says the election is scheduled for Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Murray-Calloway County's Airport Hamp Erwin Terminal. Only residents in the Jackson precinct may cast ballots. If the measure passes the winery will be able to make, bottle and sell its wine.