Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 12, 2009
Residents vote on Stone Brook winery
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – Residents of Calloway County's Jackson Precinct will vote next week on whether or not Stone Brook Small Farm and Winery may, in fact, become a legal winery. County Clerk Ray Coursey, Jr., says the election is scheduled for Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Murray-Calloway County's Airport Hamp Erwin Terminal. Only residents in the Jackson precinct may cast ballots. If the measure passes the winery will be able to make, bottle and sell its wine.