Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue August 25, 2009
Representative Holds Teletown Hall Meetings
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – First district U-S Representative Ed Whitfield will hold a series of Tele-Town Hall Meetings this Thursday. Thousands of residents will be randomly called to participate during four telephone conference calls. Participants will be allowed to ask questions about health care reform. Around thirty-thousand people are expected to take part.