Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri January 9, 2009
Renovations to Begin Monday
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Renovations on Paducah's Julian Carroll Convention Center are set to begin Monday. The Paducah Sun reports Ray Black and Son Construction Company won the bid after submitting an estimate for just under 4 million dollars. A meeting between company officials, subcontractors, architects and engineers took place this morning to coordinate schedules before Monday's work begins. The convention center is scheduled to re-open in time for the April quilt show.