Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri November 1, 2013
Renfro Running For McCracken County Clerk
McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday.
Because of this decision Renfro is not seeking reelection as County Commissioner, a position that she has held since 1999. She also served as Paducah City Commissioner from 1993 to 1999.
Renfro was the first woman elected to the McCracken County Fiscal Court.
She is currently employed as a physicians’ practice manager at a local hospital. Jeff Jerrell currently hold the County Clerk position.