Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 1, 2013
Renfro Running For McCracken County Clerk
McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday.
Because of this decision Renfro is not seeking reelection as County Commissioner, a position that she has held since 1999. She also served as Paducah City Commissioner from 1993 to 1999.
Renfro was the first woman elected to the McCracken County Fiscal Court.
She is currently employed as a physicians’ practice manager at a local hospital. Jeff Jerrell currently hold the County Clerk position.