Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri November 1, 2013
Renfro Running For McCracken County Clerk
McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday.
Because of this decision Renfro is not seeking reelection as County Commissioner, a position that she has held since 1999. She also served as Paducah City Commissioner from 1993 to 1999.
Renfro was the first woman elected to the McCracken County Fiscal Court.
She is currently employed as a physicians’ practice manager at a local hospital. Jeff Jerrell currently hold the County Clerk position.