Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 1, 2013
Renfro Running For McCracken County Clerk
McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday.
Because of this decision Renfro is not seeking reelection as County Commissioner, a position that she has held since 1999. She also served as Paducah City Commissioner from 1993 to 1999.
Renfro was the first woman elected to the McCracken County Fiscal Court.
She is currently employed as a physicians’ practice manager at a local hospital. Jeff Jerrell currently hold the County Clerk position.