Most Active Stories
- [Update] Who's Bringing the Beer: Owensboro Caught in Dispute
- Kentucky's Bourbon Industry Booming
- (Developing - School/Business Closings) A Moderate Risk For Severe Weather As Storms March Northeast
- Here's What Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell Discussed in KET's Debate
- Listen Monday to Live Coverage of KET's Grimes/McConnell Debate
Fri November 1, 2013
Renfro Running For McCracken County Clerk
McCracken County Commissioner Zana Renfro announced her candidacy for McCracken County Clerk yesterday.
Because of this decision Renfro is not seeking reelection as County Commissioner, a position that she has held since 1999. She also served as Paducah City Commissioner from 1993 to 1999.
Renfro was the first woman elected to the McCracken County Fiscal Court.
She is currently employed as a physicians’ practice manager at a local hospital. Jeff Jerrell currently hold the County Clerk position.