Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
West Kentucky High Iron
Sun March 3, 2013
Remembering Railroad Detective Richard Kelley
On an unseasonably cool May night in 1935, railroad special agent Richard Kelley was gunned down by thieves trapped in a freight car in Paducah's south Illinois Central yard. Todd Hatton speaks with Kelley's daughter about his legacy, and with the former prosecutor and Paducah mayor who wants to make sure the policeman is remembered.
WKMS Press Releases