Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon August 14, 2006
Remembering "Lilli Marlene"
By Mike Freeland
Murray, KY – Music has the ability to spark memories and emotion in everyone.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Mike Freeland talk about music and radio during World War II. Mike Freeland is a World War II Veteran, a life-long broadcaster, a guest lecturer, trainer and a resident of Hopkinsville. His commentaries are a regular Monday feature during Meridian this month. On Labor Day, September 4, Mr. Freeland will offer a one-hour recreation of a World War II broadcast from Berlin.