Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed July 22, 2009
Reidland Homeowner Arrested While House Burns
By Chris Taylor
Reidland, KY – A Reidland man was arrested yesterday when he was unable to calm down while watching his house burn. Kentucky State Police arrested 32-year-old Michael Creech in front of his Florida Street home for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Creech became irritated at what he felt was a slow response by Reidland-Farley firefighters, when he allegedly began to interfere with first-responders. Officials say a gas chainsaw left next to a hot water heater in Creech's utility room may have started the fire when the pilot light sparked.