Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Fri May 1, 2009
Reducing Kentucky carbon emissions
By Stu Johnson
Murray, KY – This past Monday Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced a new collaboration between state government and private electric utilities to look for the best way to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from coal fired power plants. As Kentucky Public Radio's Stu Johnson reports, it could take a decade or more to find that best solution.