Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon March 5, 2012
Red Cross Seeks Help in Tornado Relief
Relief and recovery efforts continue today across Kentucky and southern Indiana, where Friday’s outbreak of tornadoes killed more than 30 people and caused widespread devastation. Governor Steve Beshear has dispatched more than 200 National Guard troops to the hardest hit areas. Red Cross shelters are open across Kentucky. And Red Cross spokeswoman Vicki Eichstaedt says the best way for people to help tornado victims everywhere is with a financial contribution to the agency. You can find information on how to give here.