Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 at 7 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
Mon March 5, 2012
Red Cross Seeks Help in Tornado Relief
Relief and recovery efforts continue today across Kentucky and southern Indiana, where Friday’s outbreak of tornadoes killed more than 30 people and caused widespread devastation. Governor Steve Beshear has dispatched more than 200 National Guard troops to the hardest hit areas. Red Cross shelters are open across Kentucky. And Red Cross spokeswoman Vicki Eichstaedt says the best way for people to help tornado victims everywhere is with a financial contribution to the agency. You can find information on how to give here.