Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon March 5, 2012
Red Cross Seeks Help in Tornado Relief
Relief and recovery efforts continue today across Kentucky and southern Indiana, where Friday’s outbreak of tornadoes killed more than 30 people and caused widespread devastation. Governor Steve Beshear has dispatched more than 200 National Guard troops to the hardest hit areas. Red Cross shelters are open across Kentucky. And Red Cross spokeswoman Vicki Eichstaedt says the best way for people to help tornado victims everywhere is with a financial contribution to the agency. You can find information on how to give here.