Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 2, 2008
Red Cross Crunch
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Hurricanes Gustav and Ike, along with the severe weather they've spun off have stretched the resources of emergency support services. Todd Hatton speaks with Calloway County Red Cross director Jennifer Wilson about the challenges it's facing in light of the severe weather across the southeast and in western Kentucky.