Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Mon November 12, 2007
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Journalist Ambrose Bierce said History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools. Commentator Duane Bolin talks about the increasing fragmentation of the past and why it's important that we RE-member the truth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.