Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 12, 2007
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Journalist Ambrose Bierce said History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools. Commentator Duane Bolin talks about the increasing fragmentation of the past and why it's important that we RE-member the truth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.