Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon November 12, 2007
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Journalist Ambrose Bierce said History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools. Commentator Duane Bolin talks about the increasing fragmentation of the past and why it's important that we RE-member the truth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.