Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon November 12, 2007
By Duane Bolin
Murray, KY – Journalist Ambrose Bierce said History is an account, mostly false, of events, mostly unimportant, which are brought about by rulers, mostly knaves, and soldiers, mostly fools. Commentator Duane Bolin talks about the increasing fragmentation of the past and why it's important that we RE-member the truth.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear his commentary.
Read his commentary here.