Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed July 5, 2006
Randy Dunn Interview (Part 3)
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Randy Dunn, Murray State's next president, completed his doctorate in education administration at the University of Illinois and his undergraduate studies in education at Illinois State University. Prior to his service at the state board, Dunn served as chair of the Department of Educational Adminstration and Higher Education at SIU Carbondale since 2000. He joined the SIU Carbondale faculty in 1995 after having served as a public school administrator and teacher in Illinois since 1980. In this part of our interview Dr. Dunn discusses the difference in advocacy style for postsecondary education versus preK-12, the need to forge connections, his family background and his personal profile.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the third part of Kate Lochte's four part interview with Dr. Randy Dunn.