Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed July 5, 2006
Randy Dunn Interview (Part 3)
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Dr. Randy Dunn, Murray State's next president, completed his doctorate in education administration at the University of Illinois and his undergraduate studies in education at Illinois State University. Prior to his service at the state board, Dunn served as chair of the Department of Educational Adminstration and Higher Education at SIU Carbondale since 2000. He joined the SIU Carbondale faculty in 1995 after having served as a public school administrator and teacher in Illinois since 1980. In this part of our interview Dr. Dunn discusses the difference in advocacy style for postsecondary education versus preK-12, the need to forge connections, his family background and his personal profile.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the third part of Kate Lochte's four part interview with Dr. Randy Dunn.