Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed July 5, 2006
Randy Dunn Interview (Part 2)
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Since 1998 Murray State's 11th president, Dr. Randy Dunn, has served on the Board of Directors for the International Society for Educational Planning. He is a member of the American Association of School Administrators, the Illinois Association of School Administrators, The National Society for the Study of Education and the Educational League of Illinois. Kate Lochte continues her conversation with Dr. Randy Dunn, covering several topics including his research agenda, how his appointment to the Illinois State School Board superintendency came about and how he plans to forge consensus with the split board.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the second part of Kate Lochte's four part interview with Dr. Dunn.