Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 20, 2009
Rand Paul Money Bomb
By Lisa Autry
Bowling Green, KY – One of Kentucky's U.S. Senate candidates is heading to the world wide web today, looking for a major boost in campaign donations. Republican Rand Paul is launching a money bomb aimed at raising a million dollars. Kentucky Public Radio's Lisa Autry has details.