Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed August 29, 2012
R. T. Vanderbilt Expands Operations in Murray
Chemical manufacturer R. T. Vanderbilt plans to invest $13.5 million in its Murray plant. The money will go toward new equipment and construction. The company announced today it will also add seven new jobs as part of the project.
R. T. Vanderbilt now employs 87 workers locally. The company makes more than 800 chemical and mineral products at plants in Kentucky and Connecticut.