Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed August 29, 2012
R. T. Vanderbilt Expands Operations in Murray
Chemical manufacturer R. T. Vanderbilt plans to invest $13.5 million in its Murray plant. The money will go toward new equipment and construction. The company announced today it will also add seven new jobs as part of the project.
R. T. Vanderbilt now employs 87 workers locally. The company makes more than 800 chemical and mineral products at plants in Kentucky and Connecticut.