Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed August 29, 2012
R. T. Vanderbilt Expands Operations in Murray
Chemical manufacturer R. T. Vanderbilt plans to invest $13.5 million in its Murray plant. The money will go toward new equipment and construction. The company announced today it will also add seven new jobs as part of the project.
R. T. Vanderbilt now employs 87 workers locally. The company makes more than 800 chemical and mineral products at plants in Kentucky and Connecticut.