Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Wed August 29, 2012
R. T. Vanderbilt Expands Operations in Murray
Chemical manufacturer R. T. Vanderbilt plans to invest $13.5 million in its Murray plant. The money will go toward new equipment and construction. The company announced today it will also add seven new jobs as part of the project.
R. T. Vanderbilt now employs 87 workers locally. The company makes more than 800 chemical and mineral products at plants in Kentucky and Connecticut.