Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed August 29, 2012
R. T. Vanderbilt Expands Operations in Murray
Chemical manufacturer R. T. Vanderbilt plans to invest $13.5 million in its Murray plant. The money will go toward new equipment and construction. The company announced today it will also add seven new jobs as part of the project.
R. T. Vanderbilt now employs 87 workers locally. The company makes more than 800 chemical and mineral products at plants in Kentucky and Connecticut.