Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon May 14, 2012
Quinn supports gay marriage
Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says he’ll work with legislators to allow gay marriage in the state. Quinn helped get civil unions approved in legislature last year and now doesn’t want to wait for the courts to act first. Quinn’s push for what he calls “marriage equality” comes after President Obama endorsed civil unions last week.