Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon April 22, 2013
Quilt Show Brings Art and Visitors from Around the World to Paducah
We've met Jenny Bowker, wife of the former Australian Ambassador to Egypt, who initiated introducing Egyptian craftsmen's quilts to the world. We've spoken with Meredith Schroeder who co-founded the American Quilters Society and this year is being inducted into the Quilters Hall of Fame. Today, Kate Lochte brings an interview with the person who directs and organizes the American Quilters Society Show and Contest, which starts Wednesday at the Convention Center in Paducah. She opened by asking Bonnie Browning how many "hats" she actually wears in her work.
Bonnie Browning directs the American Quilters Society Quilt Show and Contest which is this Wednesday through Saturday at the Paducah Expo and Convention Centers. We'll go live to the Show on its opening day. See all about it online at aqsshows.com.