Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Mon June 11, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – A new pet will often bring joy and happiness to a home. That is, until they start clawing the furniture, wetting the carpet, knocking over priceless antiques or terrorizing the neighbor's children. Many of us can relate to the often frustrating yet endearing occurrences that come with a pet. Robert Valentine can. He's spending his summer with one.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Valentine's commentary on his new pet, Punkin. Robert Valentine is a professional speaker, storyteller, and senior lecturer at Murray State University in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications.
Read the text for this commentary here.