Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon June 11, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – A new pet will often bring joy and happiness to a home. That is, until they start clawing the furniture, wetting the carpet, knocking over priceless antiques or terrorizing the neighbor's children. Many of us can relate to the often frustrating yet endearing occurrences that come with a pet. Robert Valentine can. He's spending his summer with one.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Valentine's commentary on his new pet, Punkin. Robert Valentine is a professional speaker, storyteller, and senior lecturer at Murray State University in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications.
Read the text for this commentary here.