Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon June 11, 2007
By Robert Valentine
Murray, KY – A new pet will often bring joy and happiness to a home. That is, until they start clawing the furniture, wetting the carpet, knocking over priceless antiques or terrorizing the neighbor's children. Many of us can relate to the often frustrating yet endearing occurrences that come with a pet. Robert Valentine can. He's spending his summer with one.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Valentine's commentary on his new pet, Punkin. Robert Valentine is a professional speaker, storyteller, and senior lecturer at Murray State University in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communications.
Read the text for this commentary here.