Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 24, 2012
Providing Affordable Housing and New Taxpayers to Hopkins Co.
Habitat of Hopkins County has built 57 homes since 1990, involving families, many volunteers, and robust fundraising. Hopkins County Habitat for Humanity aims to build 4 new homes this year. Its executive director Heath Duncan is with us on Sounds Good to talk about how they get this done with local volunteers and “caravaners.”
Habitat for Humanity