Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 24, 2012
Providing Affordable Housing and New Taxpayers to Hopkins Co.
Habitat of Hopkins County has built 57 homes since 1990, involving families, many volunteers, and robust fundraising. Hopkins County Habitat for Humanity aims to build 4 new homes this year. Its executive director Heath Duncan is with us on Sounds Good to talk about how they get this done with local volunteers and “caravaners.”
Habitat for Humanity