Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue January 12, 2010
Propane Haulers on Road More Under Order
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear has signed an order to help cope with a statewide propane shortage. The measure allows propane haulers to drive during off-hours. State regulation typically restricts commercial vehicles from traveling during rest periods. Heavy demand has led to a propane distribution delays statewide. The measure remains in effect through January 20.