Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu July 9, 2009
Proof Opens at Playhouse in the Park
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – When a mentally unraveled mathematician dies, his protege discovers a paradigm-shifting proof in the famous man's papers. But things get sticky when the professor's daughter Catherine, an undereducated recluse who cared for her father during his illness, claims authorship. The Pulitzer Prize-winning play "Proof" opens Friday, July 10 at Playhouse in the Park. Jacque Day talks with the director and two members of the cast.
Proof runs two weekends, 7 PM Friday and Saturday, and 2:30 PM Sunday through July 19.
Showtimes and Tickets
Playhouse in the Park