Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu July 9, 2009
Proof Opens at Playhouse in the Park
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – When a mentally unraveled mathematician dies, his protege discovers a paradigm-shifting proof in the famous man's papers. But things get sticky when the professor's daughter Catherine, an undereducated recluse who cared for her father during his illness, claims authorship. The Pulitzer Prize-winning play "Proof" opens Friday, July 10 at Playhouse in the Park. Jacque Day talks with the director and two members of the cast.
Proof runs two weekends, 7 PM Friday and Saturday, and 2:30 PM Sunday through July 19.
Showtimes and Tickets
Playhouse in the Park