Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue August 7, 2012
Princeton sees high vote turnout for wet/dry vote
Caldwell County's Clerk says a high number of Princeton voters are casting their ballots on a local option election to allow alcohol sales in the city. If passed, Princeton’s measure would allow packages sales in the city as well as restaurant sales. County Clerk Toni Watson says the turnout so far today is much higher than it was for the state primaries in May. Sturgis, Kentucky residents are also voting today to allow the sale of wine and beer in the dry areas of Union County. Polls in both counties close at 6pm.